Sunday, May 4, 2008

For His Glory

It's easy to be joyful when life is good. The difficulty comes when things don't go as we think they ought. Two teachers resigned last week. Neither one was a complete surprise, but I always hold onto hope, that circumstances will change and people will stay, until the end. We are now looking for high school science, math, and social studies teachers for fall 2008...as well as music, and an admin assistant. ...in Bucharest. ...preferably missionaries (willing to raise their own support like the majority of the rest of us). They need to be here mid-August...and I would like to know they're coming before I leave mid-June.

It sounds almost impossible. It feels almost impossible.

And yet, "with God all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26). This would seem a divine opportunity for Him to bring glory to Himself by doing the 'impossible' and bringing us a plethora of qualified, committed staff members. I believe He will. I just don't know how...or when. But, I will pray and wait (and do what I can to recruit) with great anticipation...and expectation. And, I'll let you know how He works on our behalf!

No comments: